| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amsterdam Island in November is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 4.6 °C (8.3 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Amsterdam Island November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Amsterdam Island, French Southern Lands
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Amsterdam Island:
- Brandon Cda, Mb, Canada - 2953.2 kms (1835.1 miles) NW
- St. Brandon, Mauritius - 2952.8 kms (1834.9 miles) NW
- Rodrigues, Mauritius - 2434.6 kms (1512.9 miles) NW
- Pamplemousses, Mauritius - 2756.5 kms (1712.9 miles) NW
- Plaisance, Mauritius - 2719.2 kms (1689.7 miles) NW
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 2831.8 kms (1759.7 miles) NW
- Port-Aux-Francais, Kerguelen Islands, French Southern Lands - 1412.5 kms (877.7 miles) SSW